3. Remember your old times and re-enact your first date. This would make for an ideal date; something, which we are sure won’t be too extravagant to have and is a heart-melting gesture to say the least.
4. Make a penniless treasure hunt for your beloved. Initiate the treasure hunt game by mailing them the first clue, followed by clues all over the car, house, backyard and his or her office desk. End it by making it a memorable experience and having a romantic barbecue party on your terrace.
5. Mail a hand-written love letter to your sweetheart’s work desk. Or better still, send your other half a sexy email message.
6. Go DIY and prepare a bunch of cute little hearts out of construction paper. Leave a kiss on each of the hearts and hide them all over your house, for your honey to enjoy receiving hearts all month long.
7. Sell your clutter on eBay. Right from the clothes you haven’t worn since a long time to the jewellery that is all trash now, sell it all on eBay to earn a few extra cash for your V-day gift purchase.
In the end, what’s better than celebrating Valentine’s Day right after Valentine’s Day—a strategy that is sure to help you save some serious cash by keeping your romance ignited forever!