Mississippi State outfielder Brent Rooker wins fan voting portion of C Spire Ferriss Trophy honoring Mississippi’s top college baseball player

Mississippi State outfielder Brent Rooker was the top vote getter and winner of the fan voting segment of the 2017 C Spire Ferriss Trophy, which annually honors the top college baseball player in Mississippi.  Fan voting counts for 10 percent of the award.  The other 90 percent and the eventual winner is chosen by the state's college baseball coaches and a panel of Major League Baseball scouts.  The winner will be announced Monday, May 22 in Jackson, Miss.JACKSON, Miss., May 20, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Mississippi State slugging outfielder Brent Rooker was the top vote getter and winner of the fan voting segment of the 2017 C Spire Ferriss Trophy, which annually honors the top college baseball player in Mississippi, it was announced Saturday....


Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*